Wednesday 25 January 2017

My Bookish Crate #2 (November 2016) - Unboxing

Hi booklovers

I totally forgot to post an unboxing for the other two MyBookishCrate boxes I got in November and December.

I was especially excited for the November box because I was 99% sure which book they were going to include and I was really looking forward to getting that book.

The theme for November was 'Wonderland'.

The design on the info card is stunning 
The back of the card contains all the information for the items
An Alice in Wonderland totebag by Pan Macmillen Publishers
This totebag is so adorable!

Two badges designed by the MBC team
A tin of (deliscious) tea by Book&Nook
A gorgeous mug by TJ Lubrano
An adorable coaster by BookOtter Art
The book: Heartless by Marissa Meyer and a bookmark


This box was definitely worth the money. I'm currently reading Heartless and I'm loving it!

Look out for the unboxing of the December box very soon!

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment