Monday 19 March 2018

Try a chapter tag #1 - in review.

Hi booklovers

I don't know why, but for some reason I want to do some 'in review' posts. 

I'm trying to decide what I'm going to read next so I wanted to do another 'Try a chapter' tag. While looking at my first 'TaC' tag post, I thought it would be nice to first take a look at which books I ended up reading.

In that post I organised the books from 'I'm not going to read this' to 'This is the one I'm going to read first'. Obviously, I read my number one book, but what about the other books in between those two?

Let's take a look:

#6 The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer. Like I said in the original post, this wasn't my cup of tea, so I returned it to the library.

#5 The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett. I haven't picked this one up yet :-s Shame on me.

#4 A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. I've actually read the whole trilogy, which I think is quite the achievement. I really enjoyed the trilogy and the covers are stunning.

#3 Graceling by Kirsten Cashore. Nope, I haven't read this one yet.

#2 Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Same here.

#1 Legend by Marie Lu. When I read this one, I didn't have the other two in the trilogy yet. But, I enjoyed this book so much that I went and bought the other two and I've actually read them as well. *pets oneself on the back*

Not too bad, especially since I actually finished both trilogies I started :-)

Have you ever done the 'Try a Chapter' tag? Does it help you to decide what you want to read? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment