Sunday 27 May 2018

TBR readathon - update #2

Hi booklovers

This is my update for the second week of the #TBRreadathon, created by Irina from Beautiful Pages on YT. You can find my TBR post here

I finished Strange the Dreamer and I really, really enjoyed it. That ending really got to me :-s
I also read The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I found the different fairy-tales to be very interesting, but I enjoyed the footnotes by Albus Dumbledore even more. I'm counting this towards the 'read 12 books' challenge. I also picked this up because I needed something short and light to read after finishing Strange the Dreamer.
After finishing The Tales of Beedle the Bard I started reading Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb for the challenge 'read a book from a series you're in the middle of'. I'm currently on page 107 of 648. I'm enjoying it a lot. 
I'm not sure if I'll be able to read anything else besides this chunck of a book this week, we'll see, but since I'm on my fourth book of the readathon, I think I'm doing pretty good :-)

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment