Thursday 18 April 2019

Book Haul Dec. '18 - Jan. - March '19.

Hi booklovers

Let's take a look at the books I bought during the last couple of months.

At the very end of December I went bookshopping with a friend and we went to Waterstones Brussels and Sterling Books.


Here are the books that I got there:


Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman
Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
Senlin Ascends by Josiah Bancroft
In January I bought only one book: Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody. I bought this secondhand from someone I follow on IG.
I didn't buy any books in February, but I did buy some in March:

Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (which I've already read.)
The His Dark Materials box set by Philip Pullman. (Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass) I've read these about 15 years ago for my dissertation, but the copies I had didn't match. Plus, I also found out that the first one was the American edition, which is apparently censored. So I wanted to get the matching UK editions and I have to say, they look stunning.


Which books did you get over the last couple of months? Let me know in the comments.

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment