Monday 1 April 2019

Sequelathon wrap-up.

Hi booklovers

Yesterday was the last day of the #sequelathon, so here's my wrap-up.

This was my original TBR:
1) Read the sequel you've been putting of the longest: Knight's Shadow by Sebastien de Castell.

2) Continue with a series that you started last year: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi or Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb.

3) Finish a series: Again: either Ship of Destiny or Ignite Me.


And this is my wrap-up:
1) Girls: Emergence by the Luna Brothers. I read the first volume back in 2017, so it's safe to say I've put off reading volume 2 for quite a while.
2) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I finished this one yesterday morning. I'm glad I did, this way I can read Restore Me for one of my O.W.L.s.
3) Only Human by Sylvain Neuvel. I listened to the final book in the trilogy on my commute and while adulting. (Technically, I only finished it today, but I only had about an hour left of the audiobook, so I'm counting it.)
I'm definitely calling this readathon a success :-) Let's hope my O.W.L.s will be just as successful!

Bye for now

Annelies


No comments:

Post a Comment