Friday 26 July 2019

Quick Fire Fantasy Tag

Hi booklovers

It's been ages since I've done a book tag, so today I'm going to do the 'Quick Fire Fantasy Tag'.

I found this tag on ThriceReads blog. I wasn't officially tagged but I wanted to do this anyway.

Rules:

*Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post.

*Link to the creator's blog (thebookwormdreamer) in your post.

*Answer the prompts below - all fantasy books!

* Tag 5 others to take part.

*Enjoy!

A 5 star book
I've only read two trilogies by Robin Hobb but all three books in the Liveship Traders trilogy were 5 star reads. 

Always going to recommend
The friendship in this book is so good, the heist is so well developped, it's action-packed, it's got lots of humour.

Own it but haven't read it
Ever since I've heard Holly from HollyHeartsbooks rave about Joe Abercrombie, I've been intrigued by this book. I'm going to read it soon :-)

Would read again
I'm actually going to read it again in preparation of the release of Darkdawn in September.

In another world
Even though this book is huge I still enjoyed it a lot. It has a complex but fascinating magic system.

Back on earth
This was the first urban fantasy series I read and I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend :-)

I tag:

* Nadine (nadsbooknook)
* Holly (Hollyheartsbooks)
* Kat (Kattalks)
* Jade (bedtimebookworm)
* Everyone else who wants to do this :-)

What's a fantasy book you always recommend? Which fantasy book would you like to reread or have you reread (multiple times)? Let me know in the comments!

Bye for now

Annelies

No comments:

Post a Comment